Discovery PA Solutions Limited Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Michelle Dowsett
Address: 13 Correnden Road, Tonbridge, Kent, United Kingdom TN10 3AT
Phone Number: +44 (0) 7791 262 405
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office ZA736755.
What type of information we hold
We currently collect, process and store the following information:
- Contact details
- Proof of Identity
- Date of Birth
- Financial Information
- Enquiry Data
– the user’s contact information
– the user’s name
– the name of the user’s employer
– the user’s job title or role
– the metadata associated with the communication
– and information contained in communications between the user and Discovery PA Solutions Limited.
- Data from Google Analytics
– how often any single user has visited the website
– what pages they visited
– how long they stayed and
– how they interacted with the site
- Data from Website Cookies:
– the browser types and versions used
– the operating system used by the accessing system
– the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
– the sub-websites
– the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
– an Internet protocol address (IP address)
– the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
– the geographical location of the user
– the page views and site navigation paths
– the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
– any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems
- Publication Data:
– blog comments
– forum posts
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Send newsletters from time to time
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner
- To administer our business and support those who work with us
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting Michelle Dowsett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Enable your use of any services that we may provide through our website or third-party websites
- Supply you with our products and services
- Send invoices and payment reminders to you
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Perform money laundering, financial and credit checks
- Use tracing services to obtain onward contact details and collect any unpaid debts for any default by you
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
Legal purpose of the processing of personal data
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on Microsoft OneDrive, of which the servers are based in the UK.
We will only keep information about you during the term of our contract and following termination, 5 years.
In some instances, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal information will be stored by us. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the following criteria:
- the period of retention of contact information (including email addresses and IP addresses)
- the period of retention of billing details
- the period of retention of information contained with communications between the user and Discovery PA Solutions Limited will be determined based on the term you are a client with us.
At the end of our retention period, we will securely destroy your information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113