Interest on late payments:
Late payments will accrue interest from the date due at the annual rate of 8% above the base lending rate from time to time of the Bank of England, accruing on a daily basis and being compounded quarterly until payment is made.
Review of Fees:
Discovery PA Solutions Limited reserves the right (acting reasonably) to annually review and increase their fees provided that Discovery PA Solutions Limited gives the Client 30 days written notice.
Early Termination of Contract
Either Party may terminate their Agreement:
- Immediately in the event that either Party breaches the Agreement; or
- At any time upon 14 days written notice to the following email address: email@example.com.
Statement of Work
A Statement of Work will be supplied to the Client, within their contract. The Statement of Work indicates the work to be undertaken by Discovery PA Solutions Limited for the Client, the duration of the service contract and agreed payment terms. Any changes to this Statement of Works must be approved in writing by the Party not requesting the change.
Location of Service Performance
Services shall be performed and provided virtually via email, fax, phone or other virtual means from Discovery PA Solutions Limited’s location in West Malling, Kent.
Office Hours and Communication
- Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, with email as the primary form of communication between the Client and Discovery PA Solutions Limited.
- Discovery PA Solutions Limited is available for phone calls during office hours only.
- Occasional calls of only a few minutes in duration are not typically billed to the Client. However, calls lasting over 10 minutes will be billed to the Client.
- Telephone meetings must be prescheduled and Discovery PA Solutions Limited reserves the right to bill the Client for missed meetings or cancellations without sufficient notice.
- If the Client requests Services outside of the above specified hours, Discovery PA Solutions Limited reserves the right to charge an additional 50% of the fees, this includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Discovery PA Solutions Limited takes GDPR very seriously and will ensure they are in full compliance with their respective obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- Discovery PA Solutions Limited is registered with the ICO.
- Both Discovery PA Solutions Limited and the Client will be obligated to sign a Data Processing Agreement prior to any work commencing.
Discovery PA Solutions Limited affirms that the appropriate insurance coverage with regards to the Services agreed upon has been obtained via Policy Bee. Should you require a copy of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.